Hi guys! I thought I would make things easy and write a little post on my favorite from Grove, and my favorite scents!
Mrs. Meyer’s is an easy favorite because its made with plant derived ingredients, essential oils, and no paragons, phthalates, glycol solvents, etc, etc :).
Alright- here we go, lets rank these beauties! For me, I prefer a subtile natural scent. With that in mind my number one was:
1. Rosemary! It is so natural smelling. Not overwhelming. Really, its juussttt right.
2. Basil. What can I say, natural is always better 😉
3. Lavendar. I am a big time Lavendar loving girl. And although this is amazing, I thought it would be a touch more… lavendary?! Is that a word? Probably not…!
4. Lemon Verbena- Very lemonyyyy for sure
5. Bluebell- Well, these one stumps me. I think it smell very florally and a touch to potent for this gal.
6. Honeysuckle- this one I have ordered before and almost couldn’t use it! It is much to strong for me. Much.
7. Again, very perfume like!
8. Geranium- please, do not open this one…yikes! I heard someone say this is like their grandma’s perfume, and that I do agree! (But not my grandma because she’s more hip than me! Just Incase she reads this 🤫🤭).
And just a few quick mentions- I love these vitamins from Grove for myself and the kids! From prenatal vitamins, to probiotics, they have it all! My son especially loves these chewable probiotics :).
I have switched to concentrate cleaners in glass bottles to not only reduce plastic waste, but because I love them! I think the cleaning power is amazing and for me the scents are just perrrrfectttttt.
A few of my favorites include- Tub and Tile cleaner in lavender & Thyme concentrate by grove, their all purpose Orange and Rosemary, Lavender & Thyme floor cleaner, and last but not least- the BEST glass cleaner- Lavendar & Thyme!